Hi! I’m Grace.
I’m a seventeen-year-old Christian teen. I’m also a rebelutionary. (google The Rebelution if you don’t know what that is. Then go read Do Hard Things.)
My Mission Statement
This blog is a way for me to encourage my fellow Christian teens in their everyday Christian life. I want to give you practical advice for the struggles you face and remind you that, in Christ, you are never alone. I hope that through my writing you will be encouraged, inspired, and equipped for whatever your life holds.
What You Will Find Here
- Posts exploring theology, the Bible, and how it applies to our lives
- Practical life advice for Christian teens in many different areas
- Reflections on Christianity, faith, and the Christian walk
- Reviews of resources (books, movies, music, etc.) that I love and that you might find helpful
Some More About Me
- I am an introvert. Being with people is fun, but it drains my energy.
- I live in the U.S., with two parents, three sisters, a dog, and a parrot.
- I attend public high school and do ballet and modern dance. I hope to be a teacher and continue dancing in the future.
- I am an avid reader and a hopeful novelist. (tooooo many book ideas!)
- I sing in the chorus and play the piano.
- Some things I love are books, movies, tea, lattes, yoga, planners, clothes, makeup, cities (specifically New York City), Broadway, notebooks, and chocolate.
- I’ve also answered lots of questions about myself under the Awards and Tags category, so check that out!
New posts go up at least once a week. I hope you stick around, and I look forward to sharing this journey with you!