Surprise! Happy Thursday!
I know I said I wasn’t posting on Thursdays anymore, but this week you get a quick bonus post because I was nominated for this award after I had already scheduled all of my posts for January and I didn’t want to wait until February and I wanted to fit it in…and this seemed like the best option.
And that was pretty much the worse run-on sentence I have ever written.
I was nominated by Brooklyn. Thank you so much!
For this award, I have to post 7 random facts about myself. Here goes:
- I recently became obsessed with Broadway music. I love a lot of musicals and I can’t think of any of them at the moment. Phantom of the Opera, Wicked, Les Miserables, West Side Story. I haven’t actually seen any of them though. 😦
- One of my favorite book series of all time is The Penderwicks series by Jeanne Birdsall. AGGGHHH it’s so good! Read it read it read it!
- I have a strange obsession with the Tudor family from British history. (Henry VIII, Anne Boleyn, Elizabeth I, Bloody Mary, and all of those wonderful and not-so-wonderful people.)
- I take Latin in school and actually really enjoy it.
- I prefer print books to ebooks/Kindles and physical planners to doing my planning on my phone. I don’t know why, I just do.
- I love making up outfits to wear and really enjoy clothes.
- I have been playing piano for more than ten years now, I think, and really enjoy it.
And yay! I’m running out of time to write this post, so I’m not going to nominate any specific people, but I will say this:
If you are a relatively new blogger (like two or three months), have less than 50 followers, and regularly write about content relating to Christian teen life, feel free to snag this award for yourself!
If you do end up using this, please leave a comment below with the link to your blog so I can check it out and probably follow you!
Be sure to share this on social media using the buttons below and subscribe to my blog if you haven’t done that already!
♥ love, grace ♥
Coming soon: A review of the Lunar Chronicles by Marissa Meyer